In this final iteration, I took the feedback from the prior review, and made a final push on this design. By increasing the amount of modules, increasing the amount of steps, and really pushing the bounds of the X and Y axis, I pushed a form that evokes a wave like movement. Using light to my advantage, I brought out the different effect that the shape creates. In final, my rule set for the following was to follow this wave like form, with rigid dimension changes in the movement between, half inch to quarter inch lengths. I also varied the lengths of the tubes, and there distance from the origin plane, Thus making this project a culmination of what I have learned. Understanding that modules themselves don’t need to vary that much, but more so that they vary together in a way that it is legible as a whole, thus creating a field.