We are in the process of CNC routing our plaster blanks so we are able to slip cast in the future … More
As a group, we started to look at different patterns to tile our modules. We also started to look at … More
This past week we got the ceramic pieces back from the kiln. Fortunately they all survived the firing process. The … More
With our first iteration, we have finished the first initial pass at slip casting our modules. Below are images of … More
We are in the process of making our plaster molds that are 14.5″ x 9.5″ x 3″ Building off of … More
My final iteration with paper folding using grasshopper and the laser cutter. I took the ideas from my first and third … More
My first attempt using grasshopper I’m still trying to figure out what I am doing with this logo.